I know you’d all agree; the easiest way to wreck a great night sleep is to have a bad air mattress to lie on. That’s why you deserve only the best.
However, there is one simple problem. With many air mattress brands gracing our markets, many people find it quite challenging to choose the best one. We are here to help. In this post, we have sampled the best king size air mattress reviews and also given you an expert buying guide.
If you want an experience to savor with your air mattress, I have sampled up the top four brands that you can take home right now.
In a Hurry? Check Out Our Top 4 Picks of King Size Air Mattress
Top 4 King Size Air Mattress Reviews
Read along to get the grip!
1. King Koil Luxury Raised Airbed
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE! - KING KOIL ENHANCED KING AIRBED TECHNOLOGY with a - Soft Flocking Layer and a Built-in Pillow. Built For Maximum Comfort - We Stand Behind Our Quality & Warranty! WARRANTY DETAILS IN PACKAGING AND WITH AIRBED PURCHASE.
- EXTRA THICK WATERPROOF COMFORT QUILT TOP with Extra Spinal Support - Firm Mattress Provides Good Sleeping Posture - Sueded Top keeps bedding in place.
- CALIFORNIA KING SIZED with Coil-Beam Construction and a BUILT-IN 120V AC Pump - Inflated Dimensions: 84" x 72" x 20" Should you accidentally puncture or tear your air mattress, all King Koil air mattresses include patch kits.
King Koil California King air mattress has many features to die for. With a high style built-in 120V AC pump, this mattress would make a great addition for a air bed in your home. Its best features include;
Comfort: It has a built-in pillow, flocking layer, and an extra gently PVC coating. These features make it great for a sound sleep.
Durable: It has an extra thick waterproof quilt topping. It also has a firm extra spinal support that makes it the best air mattress for back pain. A suede topping is included to keep the bedding in place.
King-Size: The air mattress measures 84” x 72” x 20 to provide you with enough room for two people. It enjoys a coil Beam construction for maximum weight capacity, longevity, and comfort.
Easy to Use: The mattress has a plugin internal pump (this is for fast inflation and deflation). You can easily inflate it in less than 3 minutes. It’s also easy to deflate as fast. You can fold and store after use.
Deal Breaker: King Koil California King is, however, a pricier. But this should not be a problem for anyone who wants great spinal support. With it, you can easily keep the doc away.
2. Fox Airbeds King Size Plush Air Mattress – Best Inflatable Mattress
- NEVER WORRY ABOUT LEAKS - Every Fox airbed comes with a comprehensive 1 year warranty. If you ever find yourself feeling deflated for any reason, our US customer service team has your back
- READY IN MINUTES - With the powerful built in pump your blow up bed will fully inflate with the flip of a switch for hassle-free hosting of family and friends
- SLEEP WELL ANYWHERE - Your new air bed comes with an additional pinch valve to inflate it with an external pump, allowing you to use it while camping or in a blackout during an emergency
If you want an airbed that inflates fast, Fox Airbeds would be the perfect shot. It has a two-way built-in pump that makes inflation super-fast. Dig in for more awesome features.
Comfort: It has pillow-top air-flow chambers. This one will provide you with the best temperature insulation it prevents you from feeling cold rushes of air that’s common to low-quality air beds.
Quality: It is forged with 0.6 mm thick vinyl. This sets high standards of over 43% thickness for the normal industry standards.
Durability: Thick vinyl minimizes air leaks, punctures, and effects of scratches. With a Fox Airbeds, the value for your money is guaranteed.
Super-Size: Fox Airbeds King Size measures 82” x 74” x 19” to give you enough room for a great sleep.
Weight: When fully inflated and ready for use, this mattress can hold up to 400 pounds in total capacity.
Easy to Use: It has a valve that makes it easy to inflate and deflate even when using a manual pump.
Deal Breaker: For the best inflatable air mattress needs extra care. Otherwise, it can damage easily.
3. Air Mattress KING Size – Best Raised Inflatable Bed
- NO-HASSLE WARRANTY - Your purchase includes a 1-year WARRANTY and a 60-day RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you're not completely thrilled with your air mattress, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked. We'll even pay for return shipping for the air mattress KING.
- NO MORE BACK PAIN - Read the reviews of the Best Choice Air Mattress. You'll find that people are thrilled with the firmness of this air bed. Other inflatable beds will collapse or stretch, which offers no support for your joints. With the laminated material of the Best Choice, we have solved that problem. It not only offers a firm sleeping surface, but it also makes for a very sturdy air mattress on the edges as well.
- BEST LOOKING AIR MATTRESS - No one will argue, The Best Choice is in fact, the best-looking air mattress out there. The stylish bed skirt and fitted top sheet is much more than a fashion statement; it provides a critical layer between you and the bed. This will keep you much warmer and keep you sleeping much deeper.
If you want a stylish king size mattress that’s raised high up from the ground, the Air Mattress.com King is could be your ultimate choice. And that’s not all there is. Here are a number of its top features;
High-Quality: The mattress doesn’t stretch. Most users agree that it’s firm and never collapses like most low-quality air beds.
Best Surface: This mattress also has a great finish with the laminated material at the top to give it a firm sleeping surface.
Very Stylish: Apart from being best raised inflatable bed from the ground the mattress comes with a stylish king air bed skirt with a perfect fit top sheet to make a memorable fashion statement among other air beds of the same size.
Comfort: The bed skirt leaves you with a comfortable layer between your body and the mattress. It keeps you warm and leaves you with great sleep.
Back Support: This mattress is well raised compared to all other air mattresses. Because of this, it gives firm support to the back and many users attest to the same.
No Leaks: The extra laminate topping is to minimize the chances of air leaks. It keeps the king air bed in shape and prevents it from stretching and getting weak edges.
Maximum Weight: It can hold up to 600 lbs of weight when fully pumped and lasts twice as long because of the durable vinyl.
Max Size: At 80” x 74” x 18” this mattress is spacious enough to hold more than two people for comfy night sleep.
Deal Breaker: The mattress is not ideal for any outdoor activity as the bed skirt finish makes it bulkier to use. All the same, it is still one of the best air mattresses for everyday use.
4. Stansport Air Bed – Best Budget Air Mattress
- Made of extra heavy PVC material, Coil beam waffle construction
- Plush flocked surface for comfort, Electronically welded seams
- Dual function, self-locking safety valve which can be used for inflation or deflation
If you are a camper or hiker Stansport Air Bed King size is what you should be looking for. It is sturdily built and designed to be extremely durable that makes it the best air mattress for camping. It also comes with a ready repair kit.
High Quality: It has a high style PVC build that gives it a durable edge with a maximum lifespan and quality.
Comfort: Like the best air mattresses that we have seen above, this king mattress also has a plush flocked topping that guarantees maximum comfort when in use.
Durable: It has an extra heavy PVC material. The design comes with coil-beam waffles construction making this mattress camping option and for other outdoor uses.
Easy to Use: This air mattress has a dual function valve to easily support both deflation and inflation.
Totally Safe: The valve has a self-locking mechanism and electronically welded seams that maximize its durability.
Deal Breaker: The Stansport Bed King size is durable but you must take care of it in the best way after you buy to get the maximum lifespan.
Buyer’s Guide for Best King Size Air Mattress
To help you find the best king size mattress, we have compiled the top six tips that will ensure you have settled on a style to savor. These tips are meant to make your work easy and the results will memorable.
Materials of Make
Most air beds are made of vinyl (PVC). Therefore, if durability is your major concern when looking for the king air mattress, you might want to pay keen attention to the thickness of the PVC used.
The best air mattresses will use just about 0.4MM of thick PVC. However, some brands are today bringing in a tweak by using thicker vinyl to give their mattresses high longevity. So if you are looking for king size mattress for your everyday use, a heavy-duty option would be your best shot always.
Size Speaks it All
Much like our conventional foam mattresses, air mattresses will also come in different sizes. Make sure that the mattress that you have settled on is indeed a large size. And if you can spare more space buying a king-size shouldn’t be a big deal really.
Remember, the days have changed and many people today choose airbed, not for temporary solutions but everyday use. The more reasonable size will matter.
In the USA a king air mattress will measure 76” x 80” while in Europe 160 CM x 200 CM. So before you spend your money, make sure you are putting it in the right product; the best king-sized mattress for your everyday use. Our reviews might help you!
This is the game-changer when it comes to air mattresses. You could get a thick PVC air mattress with an outdated inner design. That’s too bad! The inside of these mattresses come in beams and coils.
We recommend going with coils and not beams. And here is why coils and beams are designed to distribute weight. However, coils perform more like springs and will distribute weight evenly too.
This adds up for a comfy sleeping on an air mattress long term, better bed, and leaves you with less pressure on the seams of the bed which makes your mattress much more durable. If you want the value for your money goes with a label that reads coils.
Go With Experience
Experience from previous users will be of great help; especially if you are new to air mattresses. Previous users will give you the right pointers to what you need to look out for a specific mattress.
Additionally, expert reviews and guides will also sample up to the best mattresses for you and at the end of the day make your work easy. They will narrow down to the best and prevent you from going through this exhaustive process alone.
How do you make sure the reviews are genuine?
- Look for reviews that are on retailer websites. They often have a confirmation system.
- Going with a household brand – such brands have a rich history and thus enough reviews.
- Taking like-minded people into consideration; from hikers, traveler, to home users.
- Finding expert websites – these are websites created by industry professionals.
The Right Pricing
It’s important to work with a budget. Buying an air mattress is not something you’d do out of the blue. Make sure you know what you intend to spend. Then, get a mattress that falls squarely within your budget range. A good buy is always one that you can afford without leaving your pocket dry.
Why Choose a King Size Air Mattress with Built-In Pump
Built-in electric pumps are easy to work with. They are very efficient and will enable the mattress to get filled fast.
They are also easy to deflate once the mattress has been used. And more importantly, because they are built-in, you don’t have to store any extra item separately.
Some of these pumps are powered by batteries and manual pumps making them ideal for outdoor uses too especially for hiking, camping, and family picnic sprees.
However, with hiking grounds being a little bit volatile, we often advise our readers from using air mattresses for odor activities.
King Air Mattress: Care and Maintenance Tips
We have been around air mattresses for quite a long time. And during this period here is what we have learned about the care and maintenance of king air mattresses.
- To keep dirt off your mattress, clean air mattress with water and mild detergent/ soapy solution and let it dry by air.
- For the very first inflation, you should top up your mattress with air after an hour as PVC tends to stretch.
- Don’t store the mattress in areas with higher temperatures or humidity. This can easily stress the PVC.
- In case of an air leak, you should patch up your mattress. Follow the DIY patching guide that we gave above.
- For electric pumps, you may want to replace the batteries once you have used them up to get the best filling.
Note: There are a number of areas that might not be ideal for storing air mattress in the home such as unfinished basements, attics, and garage. These places have fluctuating temperatures and could be humid.
Now you have it, the best way to find your next best air mattress. Don’t wait anymore. Get out there and choose the best brand for your home use. Make your visitors extremely comfortable through the night.