The best air mattresses will need a great pump to inflate and sometimes to even deflate. But there is one challenge; buying the best air mattress pump isn’t easy because of the many brands that we have today.
That’s why we sat down and compared hundreds of air pumps, give you the best of the pack, and make your work extremely easy. Let’s take a look at some of the best air bed pumps that we settled down for.
Top 12 Air Mattress Pump Reviews
Let take a look at our best hand-picked 12 mattress pumps that we have sampled up for you.
1. Intex Quick-Fill AC electric Air Pump – Best Mattress Pump Overall
- Includes three interconnecting nozzles
- Inflates even the largest of inflatables in no time
- Sleek, compact design fits perfectly in the palm of your hand
The Intex Quick-Fill ZAZ Electric Air Pump is one of the best pumps if you have an Intex Air Mattress at home.
The pump is an electric pump and requires no manual operation to work. Like you will find out, it comes with three interconnecting nozzles which makes it very ideal for different types of air mattress valves.
It inflates your best air mattress in no time and can be used even on the largest size air mattresses. The best part about the Intex Quick-Fill Air Pump is its sleek and compact design which enables you to carry it around easily.
And don’t be deceived by the size of this air pump, its capacity is awesome and it will easily sustain a 110-120 capacity for each and every electrical outlets that it serves within the home.
If you a looking for a dependable AC powered electric air pump for your rafts or airbeds, this is the right pump to go for.
However, this air pump for air mattress only comes with a single inflatable float tube. Meaning you’d have to replace the tube in case yours gets damaged.
2. Intex Quick-Fill DC Electric Air Pump – Suitable for Intex Air Mattress
- Car-powered Quick-Fill electric pump for inflating airbeds, rafts, and more
- 12-volt DC power plug for connecting to car power outlets
- Includes three interconnecting nozzles
Intex Airbed Pump is the absolute design from Intex. It comes with a Quick fill technology and doubles up with a car power adapter that makes it extra cool for outdoor uses.
Intex will work for every Intex air mattress and also many other inflatables including rafts and airbeds.
There is no need to worry when working with the IntexIntex pump on car power outlets as it comes with a 12V DC power plug to make your work easy.
The best part is this. The pump comes with 3 interconnected nozzles that perform smoothly and inflates faster.
You can use this compact and sleek designed pump for a camping spree and also along with water beds.
However, be careful not to mishandle the pump as the valve will easily get damaged along the way.
3. Coleman Quick Pump
- 120-VOLT: Plugs into most household outlets
- FAST INFLATION: Designed to work with virtually any air bed
- VERSATILE: Included Boston and pinch valve adapters let you inflate other common inflatables
The Coleman Air Mattress Quick Pump is a simple pump that plugs easily on 120volts outlets. It comes in a lightweight and highly compact design that makes it extremely ideal for both home and outdoor uses.
This air pump is ideal for people who want to also inflate water boats, rafts, and toy pools.
It works both ways and you can count on it to easily deflate and inflate your air mattress. Thanks to the Coleman air mattress pump double lock valve.
The Coleman Air Mattress Quick Pump comes with a pinch valve adapter that allows you to pump up many other inflatables.
However, the pinch valve is very delicate and can easily get damaged if mishandled. A set of detachable nozzles would have been ideal.
4. Coleman Rechargeable Quick Pump – Best for Outdoor and Indoor Use
- Rechargeable electric pump with built-in battery
- Lightweight, compact, and portable design
- Great for use at home, by the pool, or on camping trips
For people who want the best rechargeable electric air mattress with a built-in battery pump set, the Coleman QuickPump Rechargeable Pump will serve you well.
It is light in weight, highly portable, and compact in design. The pump is awesome for both indoor and outdoor use.
If you are using it on a camping trip, you will be thankful for the double lock valve that makes it extremely fast when inflating and deflating your mattress.
The Coleman mattress pump also comes with a delicate pinch valve that gives it a seamless integration with other valves.
But that’s not the deal-breaker. Apparently, this mattress pump is a little pricey and also slightly weighty compared to other pumps in the same group.
5. Smart Air Beds Pump – Best Electric Air Pump
The Smart Air Beds A/C Electric Air Pump like many other designs that we have chosen for our reviews have splendid features.
It supports 3 detachable nozzles that give it the ultimate universal design for all forms of inflatables.
In addition to that, the mattress pump has a 120 volts capacity which makes it super ideal for any form of an inflatable. This is the best electric air pump because the type of capacity will fill your inflatable in no time and even allow you to get down for fun.
The three valves are designed to inflate and deflate many forms of inflatables.
The most valuable part information of this pump is that it is ETL certified and therefore extremely safe for your home use.
Detachable nozzles could easily get lost when you carry the pump around. However, if you use a secure bag, it’s nothing to worry about!
6. Hiccapop Electric Air Pump – Best Style Pump
- SHEET SET INCLUDE: 1 fitted sheet (39X80) +1 Flat sheet (66X96) and 2 pillowcases (20X30). Fitted sheet fit up to 21" deep pocket.
Just like the Intex Quick-Fill, the Hiccapop Electric Air Pump is designed to work with blow-up pool toys, beach balls, rafts, and air mattresses.
It is a universal electrical air pump with three interconnecting nozzles. Because of this, you can easily interchange it between your air mattress and other inflatables including pool rafts and boating rafts.
The pump takes a very small space and you won’t even notice it when you are carrying it around. More importantly, it will surprise you that the pump even fits in the palm of your kid’s hand.
The best part is that this pump is ETL certified and comes with a 120 Volt capacity. In short, you can easily blow up all your inflatables in no time.
If you are looking for a sleek and aerodynamic Insta-bed raised air mattress with never flat pump, Hiccapop Electric Air Pump will give you that on top!
This air pump, however, requires regular care to prevent damages and extend its lifespan too.
7. Etekcity Mattress Pump – Best Fastest Air Pump for Inflatables
- HIGH-QUALITY PERFORMANCE: Quick-fill and High Pressure Design of this portable electric air pump for faster and efficient inflatable experience; rated power 130W and 0. 55 PSI (3800 Pa), higher than most hand pumps on the market; Fill queen-size and king-size air mattresses in half the time this inflator takes with traditional hand pumps
- INTERLOCKING NOZZLES: The air mattress pump’s 3 different sizes of nozzles can fit most inflatables you need to inflate or deflate; the portable pump’s nozzles stay lock-secured on the electric air pump during use; Works well with air mattresses, pools, rafts, sofas, bathtub, water beds, boat, pool toys, swimming rings and inflatable furniture and more!
- EASY OPERATION: The high power air pump makes inflating and deflating quick and easy. Just attach the nozzle to the inflation or deflation port, then attach it to your inflatable item; also this airbed pump uses an advanced wheel design and high-quality metal impellers, which greatly reduces its noise in operation; Great for last-minute mattress set-up when others nearby are already resting
The Etekcity Mattress Pump is one of the latest air pumps. It is easy to use and has a simple design apart from its many unique features.
For starters, the air bed pump has a quick fill technology that comes with a high-pressure design. It is good for most inflatables including rafts, boast, pools, water beds, bathtubs, and balls too.
In addition to this, its nozzles come in three universal designs and are interconnected. They work both ways. You can use them to inflate the air mattress and also deflate the mattress.
Because it has a compact design and a lightweight touch, the pump is easy to use, store, carry around, and more importantly to use on long trips.
For the latest technology, the pump is the fastest air pump for inflatables and uses an advanced wheel technology with top metal impellers to effectively cut down on any form of noise during operation.
One deal-breaker though, the pump’s design isn’t stylish. However, if you are looking at a high performing sturdy pump you can count on it!
8. Smart Air Beds A/C Electric Pump – Best Air Pump for Home Use
- Electrical Air Pump: AC 110-120V
- Powerful Pump: Airflow - 450L/min
- Inflate Beds, Pools & More: Includes 3 valves
This air bed pump comes with superior features that you’ll definitely need for your air mattress and also other inflatables.
It comes with three detachable nozzles that are the perfect fit for small, medium, and large inflatable valves.
The pump uses has a universal design and is easy to work with too. It will inflate your mattress in no time, thanks to its 120 volts capacity.
It is compact, portable, easy to store, and extremely durable too. For over two decades, this air mattress pump is the best air pump for home use.
This makes it one of the best. Indeed, it is also ETL certified and your safety is outrightly guaranteed from the time you buy it.
One thing though, Smart Electrical Air Bed Pump is not designed to be used near or in pools or water.
9. AGPtEK Air Pump – Best portable Air Pump for Inflatables
- Powerful Electric Air Pump -- The AGPtek air pumps are so powerful that it can not only inflate items but also deflate products by sucking air out! Car power adapter and home power adapter are included, making it possible for indoor and outdoor use. ( NOTE: This air pump is not rechargeable and DO NOT FOR BALLOONS!!!!!! )
- 3 Nozzles to Choose -- We have 3 nozzles of different size in the electric air mattress pumps – S, M and L, allowing you to inflate/deflate different items in any occasions!
- Easy to Use -- The inflatable mattress pump is compatible with 12V DC and 110V AC power supply. To inflatable, just put the inflatable head at the filling hold, then press the switch. To deflate, you should put the inflatable head in the vent hole, then press the switch to deflate. Our electric air mattress pumps are simple to operate.
Electric AGPtEK Portable Air Pump is one of the most powerful air pumps that you can get today.
It can work both ways and is best for Insta-bed raised air mattress with the never flat pump. It can inflate your air mattress in no time and also suck out the air as fast as you want it to.
This is one of the few mattress pumps that come with a car power adapter and a home power adaptor to effectively prepare you for both outdoor and indoor use.
Its three nozzles are perfect for small, medium, and large valves. It is easy to use and is highly compatible with 12 Volts DC and 110 Volts AC power supply.
One part that you will love this pump for is its compact and highly portable design that allows you to carry this pump everywhere you go. You can easily use this pump for airbeds, airboats, swimming rings, and also inflatable furniture.
However, this pump shouldn’t be used for more than 15 minutes continuously. The good thing is, it will inflate your air mattress in less than 3 minutes.
10. Intex Quick-Fill Battery Air Pump – Best Air Pump for Camping
- 24% more air flow than previous version (#68639)
- Operates on 6 "C" cell size batteries
- 3 interconnecting nozzles
The Intex Quick-Fill 6C Cell Battery Air Pump is an improvement of the previous Intex air mattress pump that we saw. It comes with improved capacity and cool features.
To begin with, this pump gives 24% more power to airflow than the previous version.
It also operates on 6C cell batteries that make it the best air pump for camping, picnics, and mountaineering.
The pump is CE powered and you will easily use its 3 nozzles to pump air through small, medium, and large valves.
After you have used the pump, you can always store it in a shelf box as its compact design makes it easy to use and highly portable.
The Intex Quick-Fill 6C Cell Battery Air Pump, however, needs you to keep tabs on how it’s used to prevent any forms of damages. This means being and using the manual around 24/7.
11. Etekcity Electric Air Pump – Best for Etekcity Air Mattress
- Super high-quality performance: Our portable electric air pump uses a unique high pressure design for a faster inflatable experience, rated power is 250W and the Pressure is 1. 2PSI (8000 Pa), which make it fill inflatables faster than other air pumps
- Interlocking nozzles: The various sizes of nozzles can fit most inflatables; works well with air mattresses, pools, rafts, sofas, bathtub, water beds, boat, pool toys, swimming rings etc.
- Unique sound insulation design: This air inflator unique sound insulation board will bring your quite life a double protection; This special design will greatly reduce the spread of its noise
Another great air pump is the Etekcity Electric Mattress Air Pump. It is a super high-performance pump that uses the high-pressure design.
The high-pressure design makes it easy to inflate your air mattress and works better than most normal AC pumps (hand pumps).
Like many other electric pumps that we have seen, the Etekcity Electric Pump comes with super easy to use interlocking nozzles that work for small, medium, and large nozzles.
Additionally, the nozzles are good for pools, sofas, waterbeds, boats, swimming rings, pool toys, and above all the air mattresses.
And more importantly, if you love unique sound insulation in your airbed pump you can count on this pump to give you a quite touch when pumping.
It also has a superior ball bearing that makes it more efficient and gives it good protection from high temperatures than other normal pumps.
Don’t push the pump beyond 15 minutes of continuous pumping though as this will make it stall faster.
12. Intex Double Quick III Hand Pump – Best Manual Air Pump
- Great for airbeds or other large inflatables, the simple to use
- Designed to pump air on both up and down strokes, this double action pump maximizes airflow, making inflating fast and simple
- This hand pump includes 3 interconnecting nozzles with hoses to inflate or deflate different types of inflatables
Among all these pumps that we have seen, this is the only hand pump that makes the cut. The Intex Double Quick III Hand Pump is a high performer with top design and a stylish look.
It is designed to operate manually and will easily pump the air when pumped. This pump pushes in the air into your bed when operating both ways (up and down strokes).
This is the best manual air pump because the double function maximizes airflow and ensures that you don’t take so much time inflating your air bed.
And don’t worry. The pump comes with 3 nozzles for small, medium, and large valves just like the many pumps that we have seen. It’s however not perfect for an Insta-bed raised air mattress with the never flat pump.
The only problem is this pump isn’t an electric pump. You must, therefore, operate it manually. However, if you are the hands-on person no worry!
Considerations While Buying the Air Mattress Pump
While choosing the top mattress pumps we used a number of tricks to narrow down to the top of the brand. Here are some of the best tips that we used to settle down for these air pumps as the top picks.
User experience played a key role in determining the most efficient air pump. Most reviews that we came by were extremely blatant and even highlighted some of the pros and cons of the pumps. As a matter of fact, reviews were good at pointing out the type of user experience to expect when using certain types of pumps.
We understand how much the price of a product will actually influence its purchasing trends. Even so, we know that every product has its target market. However, we considered pricing in our reviews in order to ensure that we settled for the most affordable products for our reviews. Mattress pumps are to be affordable.
If you look at our reviews you will realize that the products that we highlighted have the price range that is quite pocket-friendly for every type of buyer.
The reasons that we also considered brands was simple, certain mattress pumps brands are known to produce durable products, others have stylish designs, while others have the latest technology. We strived to get the brands that talk to us; those that have made a name for themselves and which are loved all over.
Our products have household brand names that enjoy some of the best following and also the most reviews across the board.
The features of the airbed pump also play a key role in determining the best type of pump to go for. We used the numerous technologies including 1-Click technology, ease of use, type of material, the design of pumping, etc. to determine the best pump any air mattress lover could purchase or make use of when they want to inflate.
With many air mattress brands on our shelves and across online shops, you need to have a few tricks up your sleeve in order to get the very best pump. these are some of the most vital considerations.
What happens when your pump breaks down? Does it have the right accessories in the market to replace the broken parts? Always ensure that you purchase a pump for an air mattress that is easy to fix in case it breaks down while being used.
The mattress pump’s design of operation boils down to whether it is manually operated or if it is an automatic pump. Manual pumps will require you to operate them. However, automatic pumps come with systems that will be prompted and left to act alone.
Good examples of automatic pumps are the 1-Click pump and the Auto Shut Off electrical mattress pumps.
Step By Step Guide to Buying an Air Pump Online
Before buying your air pump you should determine where you want to buy the mattress pump from. If you choose to buy your air pump online, you must understand the best strategy to use. Here is a step by step guide to buying your air pump online.
Step#1: Have a Budget
Setting up a budget is quite helpful. It determines your price range and also shows what amount of money you are willing to spend on your Insta-bed raised air mattress with a never flat pump. More importantly, it is the best way to prevent you from spending impulsively.
Step#2: Choose Product
Get online and choose your product. You will realize that there are tons of products to choose from online. Because of this, you need to choose at least 10 products to go with. You can always use expert reviews such as these to save time.
Step#3: Narrow Down
You may find 10 suitable products. However, you don’t need all the 12 air pump for an air mattress to inflate your air mattress. Instead, you only require one. It will be important to narrow down to the most ideal one. Use these tips to make your work really easy.
- User reviews
Step#4: Compare Prices
If you have settled for a single mattress pump, it will be time to compare the prices of this product across a few more sites. You always want to get the very best deal. However, when comparing prices online you will also have to consider the shipping fee and the overall amount you will spend to get the pump home.
Step#5: Pay Up
If you have determined the type of air pump that you need, you can then add it to your cart and pay up. Online buying sites have ideal payment gateways that will work easily for you. They have simple payment steps that will require the shortest time possible.
Step#6: Get Tracking Number
Many people tend to ignore the tracking number. Believe it or not, the tracking number is extremely important in case your shipment is sent to the wrong place or in case you want to raise a concern. Make sure you get your tracking number and more importantly if it hasn’t been sent to your email.
Step#7: Wait for Your Shipment
It is time to sit back and relax. Watch your favorite program and wait for your mattress pump to hit your doorstep. It should be delivered in a few days. Most e-commerce websites will tell you how long your mattress pump will take to reach your doorstep.
Note: in case you don’t get your mattress pump in the specified number of the day, you should take your tracking number and follow up. That’s why it is important to buy your product from an e-commerce site that has the best customer support.
Top 5 Reasons to Buy Your Mattress Pump Online
Buying a mattress pump online is extremely affordable. For starters, you don’t have to spend any money moving around to shop. All you need to do is turn on your browser and bang! You will be right in the middle of your shopping spree.
And that’s not all. You also won’t spend a dime going to collect your best Coleman airbed pump your package is delivered straight to your doorstep in a few days.
If you don’t want to waste time and energy going through tons of air pump for an air mattress in your local malls, buying online will save your day. The product is delivered straight to your doorstep.
No hassle beating the traffic jam to pick your Insta-bed raised air mattress with the never flat pump only to get home feeling too exhausted to take a bite of your best ice-cream flavor.
Fast and Easy
Every process can be done in one sitting. It is easy to access the internet, browse tons of air mattresses pumps, and settle for your best brand. All you need to do is sit behind your browser and with a limited number of clicks, pay, and have your best mattress pump in the next shipment to your location.
Even life hacks have never been this easy. You need to make sure that you have researched and read the best reviews before going online to shop. They will make your work extremely easy.
The one place that you will find so many air pumps for the air mattress to choose from than your local mall is the online platform. You will realize that just through your browser, you will easily navigate through of mattress pump brands.
This is no surprise as many websites, reviews, e-commerce sites, mattress pump comparison sites, and general sites have developed to compare specific brands, highlight features, sell, and give you so many products to choose from.
Choosing the best air mattress pump isn’t easy. With many brands running around, you have to be very careful about what you are going for. Our reviews are designed to make your work easy and fast.